1. Discover: We'll work with you to understand your current financial situation and establish your short and long-term goals
2. Gather: Once goals are in mind, we need to gather all the necessary information about where you've been financially so we can set you on the right path.
3. Analyze: Our team will determine opportunities for your planning, whatever that might look like for you.
4. Develop: We'll put together specific recommendations for you. Think of this as a plan that will grow with you.
5. Implement: This is the fun part! We execute on our plan for you together.
6. Review: Over time, we monitor your plan and encourage you to as well. As changes arise, we'll be flexible and make moves to keep you on track.
Advanced Time Segmentation® (ATS)Advanced Time Segmentation® incorporates a segmented strategy that matches unique retirement income needs with time-segmented investments. This approach segments retirement assets into three categories. In the illustration below, the categories are based on the period of time in retirement when the assets are expected to generate income. Learn more about the ATS approach at advancedtimesegmentation.com.
Part of having confidence in your financial plan is having a supportive community around you. We love to gather and celebrate our accomplishments as a community. Here are a few things we do outside of our usual office work: